The Alison free online course “Advanced Physics” covers electronics, electric systems, magnets, sounds and transformers, and much more. It provides a comprehensive grounding in Physics and is ideal as a complement to regular classes, a study or revision aid, or as a resource for someone pursuing an interest in basic science.
Advanced Physics Course Content
- Current, charge, voltage, resistance and power;
- The different types of circuits;
- How to make calculations with series and parallel circuits;
- How to convert AC to DC;
- How to use capacitors, transducers, magnets;
- Sound and wave equations, sound diffraction and much more.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: XSIQ
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Post-Secondary
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.