The free online course “ALISON ABC IT – Computer Training Suite” offers a comprehensive introduction to IT literacy. ABC IT covers the basic concepts of computing and teaches you about the various components of a computer. It also covers basic Microsoft Office computer applications, touch typing and how to use email.
ALISON ABC IT – Computer Training Suite Course Content
This is a self-certifiable information technology (IT) course which comprehensively introduces you to IT literacy. ABC IT covers the basic concepts of computing and teaches how computing can be an everyday feature of life and work. The course topics include:
- The functions of a computer;
- IT safety and environmentally friendly ways to dispose of computer parts;
- The legal matters involved in IT;
- Computer software and hardware;
- Managing multiple files effectively;
- Touch typing;
- How to use email and word processing applications.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 15-20 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Lower High/ Secondary School
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.