Learn step-by-step how to start from scratch and make a full-time income, or much more, as an Amazon seller with the Udemy course “How to Start an Amazon Store on a Tight Budget“. You will learn how to leverage the Amazon platform to create a full-time living or much, much more by selling physical products with high sales volume and low competition. You’ll use a specific set of rules to uncover the easiest and most profitable items to sell and learn how to source these items at pennies on the dollar. You’ll learn how to create the ‘perfect’ listing on Amazon for high rankings, how to use Amazon’s internal advertising feature, how to get approval to sell in lucrative restricted categories. You’ll follow a simple step-by-step plan to fast forward the entire process.
How to Start an Amazon Store on a Tight Budget – Course Content
In this course, you will learn how to begin selling on Amazon on a tiny budget and scale up quickly. You will also learn how to list your items on Amazon to draw more visitors to your listings and to get more visitors to buy your items. After completing the course you will be able to quickly identify the best items to sell on Amazon, know where and how to get these items, be able to create listings that act like a magnet to Amazon visitors, know how to use advanced tactics to double your sales and understand how to start small and scale up fast.
The Course comprises 76 lectures, including over 40 video lessons which range from 3 minutes to 15 minutes in length. The lectures are organized into the following sections:
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Advanced Tactics
- Important Lessons
- The basic requirements are a computer/laptop, Internet connection, notepad or similar text editor and optionally a spreadsheet program such as Excel or a free alternative such as Google Docs.
- Students do not need any knowledge or experience of online selling before beginning this course.
- However, basic computer and Internet skills are a requirement.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Theo McArthur
- Lectures: 99
- On-demand video: 10.5 hours
- Articles: 27
- Downloadable Resources: 37
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below to check for special offer details