If you’ve ever tried to sell on Social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, then you already know that it’s tricky!
If you come across as too “salesy” you’ll cop a lot of hate and instantly lose subscribers… BUT if you never make an offer, then you’ll never make any sales right?
Well, there IS a better way…
In their brand new video, the team at Noble Samurai explain the two biggest mistakes that most people make when trying to sell on social media.
Social Selling Made Easy
In this video, they’ll also show you how to avoid these traps, and reveal how to sell your product without annoying your audience.
- How to find the perfect prospects for your business, and grow a massive online audience.
- How to develop trust with your audience, and why this is now CRITICAL to your success (Remember no one will buy from you until they know, like and trust you!)
- Why using Facebook Ads to target cold traffic is a waste of money (AND what you should do instead…)
- AND how to convert your prospects into paying customers (Including a proven way to increase your conversions by up to 10 TIMES…)
Watch this video now and let me help you get unstuck, so you can finally unleash the power of Social Selling in your business today… You’ll be glad you did!
The Ultimate Traffic Blueprint pack
To help you implement the process described in this video, they’ve also slashed 40% OFF Content Samurai for the next 3 days only.
Here’s what you get if you grab your copy of Content Samurai today…
- First, you can lock in a 40% Discount on Content Samurai for LIFE! (Instead of $47/month, you pay just $29/month!)
- You can also grab their Ultimate Traffic Blueprint pack – 5 fill in the blank templates that take all the hard work out of creating content videos your audience will love and share.
- And secure your FREE ticket to the closed-door webinar “How To Build Pixel Audiences” that reveals how to track the people who engage with your content, so you can advertise directly to your hottest prospects.
- PLUS download the 5 Minute Facebook Ad Formula eBook that guides you step-by-step through the process of creating high converting Facebook Ads to transform your audience into paying customers.
How does Content Samurai stack up against Animoto and Wave?
Just to be clear, I’m not the type of person that bad-mouths other products. Both Animoto and Wave are great tools for creating short ads for social media…
But if you want to sell your product or service, it’s very important to remember that the businesses that are dominating social media are following this simple 3 step “Social Selling System”
- Create regular content that delivers massive value to your target audience.
- Pixel / Track who engages with your content.
- Target offers at your hottest prospects who already know, like and trust you.
You see, the Golden Rule of selling is to “GIVE value, before you ask for value”
This means you need to deliver engaging, useful content videos and build your audience before you advertise.
When it comes to converting blog posts or articles into content videos for social media, Content Samurai is in a league of its own…
Here’s how Content Samurai’s content creation options stack up against Animoto and Wave:
The bottom line is that both Animoto and Wave are fine IF you’re only making short ads and you have plenty of time to create each scene manually.
However, the key to building a massive online audience is to create content REGULARLY so that people repeatedly see your videos in their feeds. (This is how they get to know, like and trust you.)
And the big secret to creating content regularly is to have a quick and easy way to transform your blog posts and articles into engaging content videos.
So if you’re looking for the best way to make stunning content videos, AND create compelling ads, Content Samurai is the obvious choice.
Look, even if now is NOT the right time for you to invest in Content Samurai…
…be sure to watch the How To Sell On Social video now to discover the right way to use social media to grow your audience, and build a profitable business.
This video will only be online for a few more days, so make sure you watch it now before life gets in the way, and you miss out on this valuable information.