Anyone who is looking for opportunities to earn money online, this is one of the best opportunities – you will partner with one of the biggest and most successful online companies, Amazon!
By taking the course “Amazon Fast Lane! The Fastest way to Succeed in Amazon FBA!” you’ll learn how to earn money working from home by successfully selling products on Amazon. You’ll learn the best strategies and easiest ways to earn money using the Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) services.
Amazon Fast Lane Course Content
This course includes:
- How to earn money on Amazon selling Books, CDs, and DVDs;
- How to open your Seller account;
- How to find the best and high-profit products to sell;
- Where to find these products and how to evaluate if the product will sell or not;
- Preparing the products to ship to Amazon using the cheapest method;
- How to set up your product so it is first on the ranking;
- How to collect your money (profits) from Amazon.
The course comprises 40 lectures organized into the following thirteen sections:
Section 1: Welcome
Section 2: Finding the right product to sell
Section 3: Introduction
Section 4: Your First Steps
Section 5: Scanning Books, CDs, DVDs, and others
Section 6: Everything about the Amazon Seller Central
Section 7: Listing your products on the Amazon website
Section 8: Preparing your products to ship to Amazon
Section 9: Shipping products to Amazon
Section 10: Getting Paid
Section 11: Amazon FBA: Bonus Lectures
Section 12: Old Lectures
Section 13: Bonus
What are the requirements?
Basic internet skills, a smartphone and around $20 to $30 dollars to buy your first products.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Diego Davila
- Lectures: 40
- On-demand video: 3.5 Hours
- Articles: 2
- Supplemental Resources: 4
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-day money back guarantee!
Price: $194.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers)
And here are a couple of excellent tools to help with researching products for your Amazon and e-commerce stores: AMZ Tracker and ASINspector