When Kindle was first launched in 2007, it set a fire under the established reading community, which until then had been served, guardedly, by the ‘bricks and mortar’ offline mainstream publishers. Suddenly the barriers to entry for publishing were torn down, bringing equality and the opportunity for Indie Publishers – private independent publishers like you and me – to publish and compete with the big publishing houses on an equal footing.
The Kindle reading device has proved to be incredibly popular, and with the recent launch of the new color Kindle Fire, children’s eBook sales have also become stratospheric! Now YOU have the opportunity to create and publish your very own children’s book. Put aside any doubts which you may have. You do not need to be an established author, nor an illustrator.
The Udemy course “How to Self-Publish Children’s Books on Kindle” shows you, with step-by-step video detail, six cutting edge techniques to create children’s eBooks which kids will love. You will learn the simple but effective way to format and upload your books to the Kindle publishing platform.
How to Self-Publish Children’s Books on Kindle – Course Content
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of the Kindle eBook market and why children’s eBooks have suddenly become ‘hot property.’ You will have learned how to craft your own compelling story text as well as create stunning color images. You will also have learned how – for a very low cost – to outsource tasks you might prefer others to complete for you.
The course will lead you through the whole process, with over 6.5 hours of simple ‘over my shoulder’ step-by-step video tuition. It comprises 34 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Now is the Perfect time to Publish Books
- What Makes a Successful Children’s Book: Overview
- Topic Content & Illustrations: In Detail
- Text and Illustrations – Your Options
- Cutting-Edge Content Creation Technique No. 1
- Cutting-Edge Content Creation Technique No. 2
- Cutting-Edge Content Creation Technique No. 3
- Cutting-Edge Content Creation Technique No. 4
- Cutting-Edge Content Creation Technique No. 5
- Cutting-Edge Content Creation Technique No. 6
- How To Format Your Document For The Kindle Platform
- How To Upload To Kindle and Publish
- Examining Your Kindle eBook Sales Page + Basic Marketing Tips
- The KDP Lending Library and Free Book Promotion
- Resources Guide and Course Notes – PDF Doc.
- Reserved for Updates
- Basic word processing skills
- Access to Microsoft Word
- An Internet connection
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Richard Bullivant – Published Kindle author and recognized ePublishing teacher
- On-demand video: 7 hours
- Downloadable resources: 3
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $44.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers)