Learn C++ from scratch, make your first video game in Unreal engine and gain confidence in programming with “Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games” from Udemy. If you’re a complete beginner, you will learn all the coding and game design principles you’ll need. If you’re an artist, you’ll learn how to bring your assets to life. If you’re a coder, you’ll learn game design principles.
This course will help you to develop strong and transferable problem-solving skills, gain an excellent knowledge of modern game development, learn how object-oriented programming works in practice, and, gain a more fundamental understanding of computer operation.
Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games – Course Content
In this course, you will learn C++, the powerful industry standard language from scratch and how to create video games using Unreal Engine 4, the free-to-use game development platform used by AAA studios and indie developers worldwide. No prior experience of Unreal or coding is required. Unreal Engine is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality games. Furthermore, these games can be created for Windows, consoles, MacOS, iOS, Android and Web from a single source! By the end of the course, you’ll be confident in the basics of coding and game development.
The course comprises 339 lectures organized into the following six sections:
- Section 1: Introduction and Setup
- Section 2: Bulls & Cows Word Console Game – Your First C++
- Section 3: Building Escape – Your First Unreal C++ Game
- Section 4: Battle Tank – A Fun Tank Battle with Mortars
- Section 5: Testing Grounds FPS
- Section 6: Continuing Your GameDev Journey
What are the requirements?
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4 (recommended);
- Or a Mac capable of running Unreal 4 (must support Metal);
- About 15GB of free disc space.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructors: Ben Tristem – GameDev.tv Founder :: Entrepreneur :: Passionate Teacher
- Sam Pattuzzi – Software Engineer and Instructor at GameDev.tv
- GameDev.tv – Learn to Make and Sell Games
- Lectures: 339
- On-demand video: 59.5 hours
- Articles: 11
- Downloadable Resources: 11
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Full lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $194.99 (Click the link below to check for special offer details)