Entrepreneur’s guide to big profits importing products from overseas using Alibaba
Alibaba is the largest online global trade marketplace and is a goldmine for making money importing products factory direct and reselling.
“Alibaba – How To Make Huge Margins Importing Products” is a comprehensive course meant for anyone interested in importing a product directly from manufacturers. The course is designed to give you a complete understanding of the entire Alibaba importation process from factory search and selection to negotiations to OEM packaging if needed, and finally to freight and shipping. And along the way, you will get secret tips and tricks for maximizing success.
Alibaba – How To Make Huge Margins Importing Products: Course Content
This course shows you how to pick products that resell for big margins and import them directly from manufacturers overseas using Alibaba. It covers how to communicate and negotiate effectively with manufacturers regarding quality and price, and to get them to use your OEM logos and designs on the packaging. It also helps you to understand the language of international trade and importation and the methods of shipping and freight.
The course comprises 28 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Introduction To The Course
- Getting Started – What is Alibaba and how does it work?
- Sourcing – Finding your manufacturer
- Communication – Inquire about quality, pricing, and terms
- Design Decisions – Finalize the details of the product
- Closing The Deal – Take your final product, price, and specifications and order
- Conclusion – Receiving your order and handle future business
- Bonuses – Templates and Checklists
What are the requirements?
- Basic email and web browsing ability.
- No prior importation, trade or technical experience is required.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Larry VanDenHandel
- Lectures: 28
- Video: 2 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
Price: $89.99 (Click the link below for details of any offers)
And here’s an excellent tool – ASINspector – to help with researching products for your Amazon and e-commerce stores.