Maximize credit card travel rewards without ruining your credit score. Go from beginner to free-flight ninja in 1 hour. In this Udemy travel-hacking course “How to Fly for Free: Master the Points Game & Travel Cheap“, you’ll learn a few simple strategies the instructor has used to earn hundreds of thousands of frequent flier miles. In one hour, you’ll learn exactly how to maximize the benefits of travel-reward credit cards, which cards to apply for, and how to keep earning points and miles year after year—all with minimal impact on your credit score.
Please note that this course is designed for United States residents and anyone eligible to apply for credit cards in the U.S. The lessons focus on U.S. credit cards and U.S. airlines.
How to Fly for Free: Master the Points Game & Travel Cheap – Course Content
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to pick the best travel-reward cards for each airline;
- Which cards allow you to earn big sign-up bonuses again and again (and which don’t);
- Secrets the travel-hacking pros use to make the most of their frequent-flier miles;
- How using credit cards to earn free flights really affects your credit score;
- How to avoid the most common mistakes amateurs make when earning and redeeming miles;
- Most travel-hacking resources are overly complicated. This course isn’t one of them.
The course comprises 13 lectures organized into the following six sections:
- Section 1: Expectations & Essential Vocabulary
- Section 2: Credit Score Considerations
- Section 3: Best Airlines & Cards
- Section 4: Maximizing the Value of Your Miles
- Section 5: Advanced Strategies & Finding the Best Bonuses
- Section 6: Redeeming Miles
What are the requirements?
- This course is meant for U.S. Residents or anyone eligible to apply for credit cards in the U.S. (The lessons in this course focus on U.S. airlines and credit cards.)
- If you already know your credit score, that’s fantastic! If not, consider signing up for a free account at a site like creditkarma.com before beginning the course.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructed by: Daniel Stanford
- Lectures: 13
- On-demand video: 1 hour
- Articles: 3
- Supplemental Resources: 2
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $39.99 (click the link below for details of any offers)