Have you created an online course, but just aren’t making enough to quit your day job and support yourself fully? Are you the type of author who has written a book, but never turned it into a video course? Or maybe you have a successful podcast and some coaching clients, but no courses, books, or audiobooks for them to continue learning from your style of teaching in your absence? Perhaps you have thought about launching one of these products or services, but just don’t know where to start?
In the Udemy course “Branding You™: How to Build Your Multimedia Internet Empire“, you will learn how to build & expand your business across 5+ key platforms (Kindle, Podcast, Udemy, Email & more).
Branding You – Course Content
In this course, you will learn the highly sought after science behind the Branding You™ 5+ Pillar Ecosystem Strategy, a paradigm that allows you to simultaneously create and manage various forms of media, to drive traffic and create cross-pollination between all of your assets. You will learn how to build your own ecosystem from the ground up, turning it into a self-managing powerhouse of impact, revenue, and growth.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How and why to set up your own blog and website
- How and why to set up your own email list and social media
- How and why to set up your own books, eBooks, and audiobooks
- How and why to set up your own online courses
- How and why to set up your podcast
…and most importantly…
- Exactly how to link all of these properties together to accelerate the growth, profits, and exposure of each individual product line
You’ll also become part of the Branding You™ community, a lively group of up-and-coming information entrepreneurs collaborating and supporting one another to generate tens of millions in revenues!
The course comprises 47 lectures organized into the following sections:
- The Big Picture: Creating a Brand
- Understanding The “Brand Ecosystem” Strategy
- Pillar 1: The Blog & Website
- Pillar 2: The Mailing List & Social Media
- Pillar 3: The Books
- Pillar 4: The Online Courses
- Pillar 5: The Podcast
- Looking Back & Next Steps
Summary of Course Main Features
- Jonathan Levi – Lifehacker, SuperLearner™, Top Instructor (>150K students!)
- Anthony Metivier – Bestselling Memory Improvement Author
- Lectures: 47
- On-demand video: 4 hours
- Downloadable resources: 1
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course