In 2014, close to 18 billion dollars was spent on eBay, and currently there are 155 million people active and shopping on eBay – clearly a very large market for an internet entrepreneur to explore. The Udemy course “eBay Drop Shipping Guide with No Inventory – Work From Home” teaches you how to start a dropshipping store and earn money on eBay. The instructor earned over $100,000 in profit in his first year of selling on eBay (see preview video for proof of income).
- No experience or pre-knowledge required
- Any computer and or Laptop – Windows or Mac
- No special software needed, just a connection to the internet
- An Open mind
- 5-10 hours per week to start, you must master the skills before you can teach someone else to do it. Then it can be 15 minutes a day of maintenance.
What you will get:
- Ongoing support through the Udemy platform including chat discussions and private messages.
- Formulas and systems created for success.
- Reminder: Udemy has an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee so there is no risk.
eBay Drop Shipping Guide with No Inventory – Work From Home: Course Content
This course teaches you the core concepts of drop shipping, how to start a drop shipping store, the formulas to making profits and creating systems for self-sustainability, and how to earn money on Ebay from your new skills. The course comprises 89 lectures organized into the following sections:
Section 1: The beginning…the prep up
Section 2: Starting your E-Drop Shipping business
Section 3: The 1st Pillar to Success – Listing products to sell
Section 4: The 2nd Pillar to Success – Processing Orders
Section 5: The 3rd Pillar to Success – Uploading Tracking
Section 6: The 4th Pillar to Success – Inventory Management
Section 7: The 5th Pillar to Success – Customer Service
Section 8: Bonus material – Tips and Tricks to maximizing profits & production
Section 9: Conclusion – Call to action! Lets make $$$
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: David Vu, Serial Entrepreneur, World Traveler, Fisherman, Happiness Ambassador
- Lectures: 86
- On-demand video: 5 hours
- Articles: 41
- Skill level: All levels