This course “Hands-on Scratch Programming and Game Development” is scientifically designed for students with little to no knowledge about programming and who are struggling to understand coding concepts in their schools/high schools. Students will be able to understand and apply coding concepts in no time.
Hands-on Scratch Programming and Game Development
This course contains a complete hands-on guide from account creation to game development. Concepts of coding blocks are explicitly described in each section. Each section contains game-oriented lectures on programming concepts.
Students will be able to practically apply the concepts of controls, sensing, functions, variables, mathematical operators, etc., on the Scratch platform.
Students will be better able to understand the concepts of script programming, i.e., python, C, C++ etc. after taking this course.
This course is useful for both students and professional instructors because all lectures contain step-by-step optimized guides to understand the functionality of coding blocks rather than just dragging them onto the screen.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for absolute beginners with zero programming knowledge;
- Game developers;
- Professional Trainers/Instructors with zero coding experience;
- Hobbyists and computer science enthusiasts.
- Students should have a computer for practice exercises;
- Be able to understand English;
- Prerequisite knowledge of programming is not required.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: – Osama Ali – Science Technology Engineering&Mathematics (STEM) Instructor
- On-demand video: 2 hours
- Lectures: 24
- This course includes:
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Click the link below for details of a special offer on the price of the Scratch Programming and Game Development course