Did you know that you can grow edible, tasty, and valuable mushrooms indoors, with simple equipment, in just a few weeks?
The beginner course “Growing Mushrooms Indoors for Business and Pleasure” will teach you what mushrooms need and how to grow them successfully on a budget, in small spaces. In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn the full mushroom growing and harvesting process using straw, straw pellets, paper pellets, and hardwood sawdust. We’ll look at growing edible and nootropic mushrooms on your kitchen counter, in specialized grow-spaces, and even visit a mushroom farm to learn how they scaled up to business-level production.
Growing Mushrooms Indoors for Business and Pleasure – Course Content
The course focuses on Oyster and nootropic Lion’s Mane mushrooms, using farming techniques that can be applied to other wood-loving mushrooms too. On this course, you will primarily grow mushrooms from ‘grain spawn’ which is like a live mushroom ‘seed’ and is available to buy online in most countries. You’ll also learn how to make your own grain spawn using a ‘liquid culture’ or ‘spore syringe’, also commonly available to buy online.
This is a beginner course – if you’ve never grown mushrooms before, this is a great starting place. Perhaps you’re interested to grow healthy food for your family, or maybe you’re dreaming of starting your own mushroom farm. Whatever your motivation, your journey starts here! The course comprises 46 lectures and includes the following topics:
- Concepts for Indoor Growing
- Quick Start – Using a Kit
- Growing with Straw
- Growing with Paper Pellets (Cold Pasteurisation Technique)
- Growing in Other Containers (Bags, Bottles and Yoghurt Pots)
- Fruiting Colonised Substrate
- Soaking for a Second ‘Flush’
- Cooking Your MushroomsMane?
- Growing Lion’s Mane
- Introduction to Making Grain Spawn
- Meet James at the Mushroom Farm
- Logistics and Startup Costs
- Which Mushrooms to Grow
- Extra Equipment (Making Scaling Up Easier!)
- Running a Sustainable Mushroom Business
- And much more …
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Alex Field – Urban Farming Consultant, Entrepeneur
- Lectures: 46
- On-demand video: 3.5 hours
- Downloadable resources: 3
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of special offers on the price of this course
Visit The Course Page