Get a healthy body and wallet – Vertical Farming techniques for Gardeners and Entrepreneurs (Hydroponics and Soil)
Welcome to the course “Growing Microgreens for Business and Pleasure“. This is a how-to guide for growing microgreens on a shoestring, for health-conscious growers and budding entrepreneurs. The lecturer passes on the lessons he’s learned from years of growing and selling microgreens from his urban farm in England – so you can get started on a low budget and avoid making rookie mistakes.
Unlock your potential by growing an abundance of nutritious and profitable produce. Start growing superfoods on a budget – for profit or pleasure. Use basic hydroponic and soil growing techniques to grow the world’s most profitable legal cash crops – using shelves and simple equipment. Whether you’re in a city basement or out in the countryside, this course shows you vertical-farming techniques to get the most from your growing space.
Growing Microgreens for Business and Pleasure
Who this course is for:
- People with an interest in growing superfoods – with little to no experience of urban farming (not for experienced growers – although you might find some nuggets of wisdom here!)
- Anyone looking to start a new business in a growing market.
- People looking for a health kick!
In this crash-course you’ll learn about:
- Basic equipment – for indoor and outdoor production
- Growing methods – using both soil and hydroponics
- Adapting to your local climate and situation
- Marketing and selling your produce
This step-by-step tutorial will empower you to get growing, no matter what your budget or where you live. So come and join the international microgreen revolution! The course comprises 48 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Microgreens – The Basics
- Growing Mediums
- What Do Microgreens Need?
- Finding a Location
- Growing And Harvesting Microgreens
- Cleanliness/Health and Safety
- Marketing and Selling
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Alex Field – Urban Farming Consultant, Entrepeneur
- Lectures: 48
- On-demand video: 1.5 hours
- Downloadable resources: 3
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of special offers on the price of this course
Visit The Course Page