The course “Growing Fruit Trees with Ease” is an organic gardener’s guide to keeping your fruit trees healthy and productive. In this course, Urban Orchardist and Fruit Tree Care Educator Susan Poizner will teach you the nine steps to growing organic fruit trees successfully. You’ll learn the importance of choosing the right “easier-to-grow” tree, how to care for your trees when they are young, how to feed your trees annually, easy ways to prevent fruit tree pests and diseases, and more. This course is relevant for growers in both urban and rural environments.
Growing Fruit Trees with Ease – Course Content
In this course, you’ll learn the importance of choosing the right cultivar, how good habits will help protect your tree from pests and diseases, why annual fruit tree pruning is an essential part of fruit tree care, and one easy way to prevent insects from infesting the growing fruit. This short course is excellent if you’re growing any type of fruit tree, including apple trees, pear trees, apricot trees, cherry trees, and more.
Once you watch the videos, in the bonus lesson you can download an eBook version of Susan Poizner’s 111-page award-winning book “Growing Urban Orchards” for answers to many more of your fruit tree growing questions about choosing and planting fruit trees, feeding and pruning them, and protecting them from pests and diseases.
The course comprises 7 lectures as follows:
- Welcome to the course
- Your Instructor’s Story
- Choosing an Easier-to-Grow Tree and Caring For Young Fruit Trees
- Keeping Your Tree Healthy with Good Fruit Tree Care Habits
- Preventing Pests with Orchard Sox and Improving Tree Health with Pruning
- Scouting and Inspecting Your Tree
- Bonus Lecture
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Susan Poizner – Director, Orchard People Fruit Tree Care Education, ISA Certified Arborist
- On-Demand Video: 37 minutes
- Lectures: 7
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of offers on the price of this course
Visit the Course Page