Digital marketing is a modern and cost-effective marketing tool. The main benefit of conducting your marketing digitally is the ease with which customer response rates and marketing campaign metrics can be tracked in real-time, giving you ample time to plan future campaigns more effectively. The free “Fundamentals of Marketing Your Business Online” course from Alison will help all business owners increase their knowledge and understanding of what online marketing involves and how to go about implementing a successful online marketing strategy.
This course will be of great interest to all business owners who lack the knowledge and expertise to implement an online marketing strategy but who recognize the importance of having an effective online marketing plan for the continued success of their business.
Fundamentals of Marketing Your Business Online Course Content
This course will show you how to build an online marketing plan, promote your business online, and improve your Website landing page for greater customer conversion rates, how to use Google marketing tools to implement your online marketing strategy, and more. The course includes the following topics:
- Different ways of marketing your business online;
- Creating an effective landing page;
- Benefits of being on Google and using Google Analytics;
- On the cloud with Google Apps for Business;
- Setting up an AdWords account;
- Creating attention-grabbing ads;
- Organizing your AdWords account;
- Choosing the right keywords;
- Checking if AdWords is working for you;
- Budgeting effectively for your advertising.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Google
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.