Use Scratch 3.0 to learn universal programming concepts, create games, design apps, make models, and more!
Whether you’re a parent looking for a good starting place for your kids to get into computer programming, a teacher looking for a great way to introduce software development to a technology class, or just a curious person looking to learn more about how programming actually works, the “Full Scratch 3.0 Programming Course: Beginner to Advanced” is for you. You’ll become an expert with block-based programming and learn to develop your own quality 2D/3D games and applications. You’ll be prepared to take on web development, app development, and game development. You’ll get comfortable with graphic, bitmap, and vector design regardless of artistic ability.
Full Scratch 3.0 Programming Course Content
This course focuses on what’s referred to as “block-based programming”, where the developer can drag and drop functions together to create scripts that complete tasks, whether they be simple or complex. This course starts out by teaching the universal basics about computer programming and then increases the difficulty, contributing to a cumulative knowledge while reinforcing previously learned material through interactive activities.
Not only does this course carry you from beginner to expert in block-based programming, but it gives you a strong boost for whichever direction you want to go after taking the course if you want to continue your programming career. Whether you’re looking to get into advanced app development, game development, or web development, this course equips you with the universal concepts, vocabulary, and computer logic you’ll need to know.
Although this course ramps up to expert levels, it is designed to be as comprehensive, interactive, and reinforcing as possible making it suitable for all ages and abilities. Every core concept presented will be thoroughly explained, and the course provides recommendations for external resources after completion of where to go based on your personal interests.
Here’s what you can get from this course:
- Lifetime access to 20 on-demand, video lectures that can be streamed anywhere, anytime.
- Hours worth of videos, interactive activities, and hands-on projects.
- A strong programming vocabulary and strong grasp of many universal software development concepts.
- Fluency in Scratch 3.0 and expert-level knowledge in block-based programming
- Ability in graphic design, 2D/3D game development, and more.
The course comprises 25 lectures organized into the following sections:
- The Basics of Block-Based Computer Programming
- Beginner Projects
- Intermediate Projects
- Advanced Content
- Bonus Content
- A computer and general computer skills
- Basic reading/listening ability
- Access to the Internet
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers
- Kids interested in computer programming
- Anyone interested in Scratch and block-based programming
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Nathan C – Freelance software instructor
- Lectures: 25
- On-demand video: 10.5 hours
- Practice Test: 1
- Full lifetime access
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course: