The Udemy course “Finding Your Life’s Purpose” is a session with Eckhart Tolle to free you from the trap of compulsive thinking, to recognize and open to presence as the eternal “I am,” the intelligence found in stillness, and awakening to the beauty of simply being. In the course you will discuss how we can all participate in the collective shift in human consciousness from “thought-based” reality to a pure awareness rooted in consciousness itself. You will define the primary purpose of life and learn to align fully with what is happening in the present moment. You will discuss how to recognize the deeper essence of another human being, while enjoying the world of form without. If you’ve been searching for your true purpose in life, Eckhart Tolle has some straightforward advice: stop struggling. For the primary purpose of every human being is simply to be: fully engaged in this moment, and aligned with the natural flow of reality itself.
Finding Your Life’s Purpose Course Content
This course brings you into the vibrant presence of this sublime teacher, asEckhart Tolle offers his one-of-a-kind guidance about:
- The beauty of effortless being, and how to awaken to it;
- Tapping the vast power and intelligence of stillness;
- How to embrace the space rather than the form of this moment;
- Unfolding your purpose through actions in alignment with the timeless present;
- How to see the deeper essence of another human being.
The course comprises 15 Lectures organized into the following five sections:
- Time and the Present
- Purpose and Presence
- The Essence of You
- Form and Consciousness
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
- You may download the workbook of questions in the supplementary materials.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Eckhart Tolle
- Lectures: 15
- On-demand video: 1.5 hours
- Articles: 5
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below to check for any current reduction in price
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.