Meditate and act mindfully on a daily basis, as well as understand how to access joy by living in the present moment. The Udemy course “Sounds True’s Mindfulness Practice for Joy and Compassion“, taught by Thích Nhất Hạnh, a world-famous Buddhist monk, poet, peace activist, and teacher, will teach you how to find happiness and access the “Kingdom of God” in the here and now. You’ll practice mindfulness techniques, including meditation and simple breathing methods, so you can concentrate fully and connect with all the life that surrounds you. From breathing meditation to walking meditation, you’ll learn how to touch the wonders of life to nourish and heal your body and reduce your suffering.
Sounds True’s Mindfulness Practice for Joy and Compassion Course Content
In this course, Thích Nhất Hạnh explains how to breathe to the sound of the bell so you can come back to center and bring calmness into the mind and body. You’ll learn about the importance of listening with every cell of your body by breathing with the sound. As you do, you’ll bring unity into your body and mind to become fully present. If you’re dealing with difficulties, you’ll understand how practicing mindfulness can bring you joy in the present, and how to embrace your suffering while moving through it. You’ll also learn a method for transforming suffering into healing and compassion before diving into how to acknowledge your connection to the Kingdom of God through Mother Nature. Another aspect of mindfulness is being able to learn from the past and prepare for the future. You’ll learn how being in the present can help you transform the past and remove anxiety about what’s to come. You’ll know how to avoid sickness and unhappiness by only consuming things that provide you, and those you love, with health.
The Course comprises 15 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Introduction to Mindfulness Practice
- Practice Mindfulness
- Learn to Live in the Present
- Create a Feeling of Joy
- The Four Nutriments
Summary of Course Main Features
- Thích Nhất Hạnh – Zen master in the Vietnamese tradition, scholar, poet, and peace activist. He is the founder of the Van Hanh Buddhist University in Saigon and has taught at Columbia University and the Sorbonne. Thích Nhất Hạnh is the author of the national bestseller Living Buddha, Living Christ, and over 60 other books. He was nominated for the 1967 Nobel Peace Prize by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Sounds True – Publisher of book, audio, and video titles in the fields of self-development, personal growth, and spirituality
- Lectures: 15
- On-demand video: 2 hours
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below to check for special offer details
Visit the Course Page