The Udemy course “CompTIA A+ Certification 902. The Total Course” is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-902 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the second of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. There is a separate course covering the 220-901 exam. Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference. The course is available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
CompTIA A+ Certification 902 Course Content
This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry-level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job. The course is the second of a two-course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-902 Objective Domains:
- 1.0 Windows Operating Systems
- 2.0 Other Operating Systems & Technologies
- 3.0 Security
- 4.0 Software Troubleshooting
- 5.0 Operational Procedures
Topics include how to:
- Set up, upgrade and maintain all versions of Windows.
- Basics of OS X and Linux.
- Configure and secure mobile devices.
- Protect your PC and your network.
- Work with virtualization technologies.
- Understand safety and environmental issues.
The course comprises 106 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Path of the PC Tech
- Operational Procedures
- The Visible Computer
- Power Supplies
- Implementing Hard Drives
- Essential Peripherals
- Building a PC
- Windows Under the Hood
- Users, Groups, and Permissions
- Maintaining and Optimizing Operating Systems
- Working with the Command Line Interface
- Troubleshooting Operating Systems
- The Internet
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Care and Feeding of Mobile Devices
- Printers and Multifunction Devices
- Securing Computers
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Total Seminars – 135,000+ Students – Home of Mike Meyers and his Team of IT Certification Pros
- Mike Meyers – CompTIA Certification Pro
- Lectures: 106
- On-demand video: 15 hours
- Downloadable resources: 24
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course
Visit the Course Page