The Udemy course “CompTIA A+ Certification 901. The Total Course” is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry-level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.
This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-901 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the first of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. There is a separate course covering the 220-902 exam. Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech.
CompTIA A+ Certification 901 Course Content
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Objective Domains:
- 1.0 Hardware
- 2.0 Networking
- 3.0 Mobile Devices
- 4.0 Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting
Topics include how to:
- Work with CPU, RAM, BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components.
- Install, configure, and maintain hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media.
- Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Install, configure, and manage printers and other peripherals
English, Spanish, and Portuguese closed captions are available.
The course comprises 127 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Path of the PC Tech
- The Visible Computer
- Power Supplies
- Hard Drive Technologies
- Implementing Hard Drives
- Essential Peripherals
- Building a PC
- Display Technologies
- Essentials of Networking
- Local Area Networking
- Wireless Networking
- The Internet
- Portable Computing
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Printers and Multifunction Devices
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Total Seminars – 135,000+ Students – Home of Mike Meyers and his Team of IT Certification Pros
- Mike Meyers – CompTIA Certification Pro
- Lectures: 127
- On-demand video: 15.5 hours
- Downloadable resources: 2
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $144.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course)