An Entire MBA in 1 Course is taught by an award-winning MBA professor with significant real-world experience working at Goldman Sachs as well as in the venture capital, hedge fund and consulting industries (he has founded several companies and sits on several boards). This course makes the general business, accounting, and finance process very easy to understand!
Students of this course will enjoy learning everything they need to know about business….from starting a company to taking it public while learning the most important topics taught at the top MBA schools in the world. Take your career to the next level!
What are the requirements?
Nothing except a positive attitude!
Course Content of “An Entire MBA in 1 Course”
This course includes the following (and many other) topics
- Launch a company from scratch;
- Get many customers by using the best networking tool;
- Create financial models from scratch;
- Understand how investment banking firms work and what they can do to help your business;
- Understand how management consulting firms work and when you need to hire them;
- Understand how macroeconomics and microeconomics works;
- Understand what is venture capital and how to partner with the top venture capital firms to take your company to the next level;
- Present to investors and customers like a boss;
- Analyze entire markets and companies from a qualitative and quantitative perspective;
- Understand how taxes work;
- Protect your family and assets in case your business gets sued;
- Restructure your company and the benefits of declaring bankruptcy protection if needed;
- Partner with equity and debt providers;
- Set up the correct and most beneficial legal entity for your company.
The content is delivered in 83 lectures organized into sixteen sections as follows:
Section 1: Introduction & Class #1: Launching a New Company
Section 2: Business Presentations: Use These Tips & Watch Your Sales Take-off!
Section 3: Venture Capital (VC) Part 1: How to Raise Money
Section 4: VC Part 2: Security/Legal Structures to Protect You + Make You More $
Section 5: Investor Valuation Topics & Dilution. Importance of Contracts
Section 6: Financial Analysis
Section 7: Managing Cash Flow
Section 8: Financial Capital and Securities Law
Section 9: Projecting Financial Statements
Section 10: Due Diligence and Data Sources
Section 11: Modeling and Valuation
Section 12: Initial Public Offering (IPO) and Valuation
Section 13: Management Analytical Frameworks
Section 14: Alternatives and Turnarounds
Section 15: Crucial Leftover Content / Goal Setting Workshop / Closing Remarks
Section 16: 2 Free Courses + Bonus Lecture: Coupons/Discounts on Other Courses I Teach
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Prof. Chris Haroun, Award Winning MBA Professor, Venture Capitalist and Author
- Lectures: 83
- On-demand video: 8 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Articles: 33
- Supplemental Resources: 65
- Full lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $199.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers)