The course starts with the fundamentals of iteration over Arrays using helpers like ‘forEach’, ‘map’, and ‘reduce’. The course then moves to advanced ES6, covering topics like enhanced object literals, default function arguments, and classes. Every topic includes multiple live code exercises to ensure you understand each new concept.
The course comprises 67 lectures organized into the following sixteen sections:
- Section 1: Before We Get Started
- Section 2: The ‘forEach’ Helper
- Section 3: The ‘map’ Helper
- Section 4: The ‘filter’ Helper
- Section 5: The ‘find’ Helper
- Section 6: The ‘every’ and ‘some’ Helper
- Section 7: The ‘reduce’ Helper
- Section 8: Const/Let
- Section 9: Template Strings
- Section 10: Arrow Functions
- Section 11: Enhanced Object Literals
- Section 12: Default Function Arguments
- Section 13: Rest and Spread Operator
- Section 14: Destructuring
- Section 15: Classes
- Section 16: Generators
What are the requirements?
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Stephen Grider
- Lectures: 67
- Exercises: 36 coding exercises
- Video: 6 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Coding Exercises
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.