Do you want to set up an online store quickly and easily? Shopify is the answer for you as you can get your store up and running in just a day.
The Udemy course “Shopify Masterclass: Proven Ecommerce Business For Newbies” tells you how to populate your store with products in easy to follow step by step tutorials and how to start getting sales through using proven methods to advertise on Facebook for traffic. Every detail of the process from setting up the ADS to research is covered in this course. You can start for as little as $1 per day per AD and slowly grow your store with more traffic and sales.
What are the requirements?
- Basic Facebook and Internet skills;
- Computer or laptop;
- $50 to $200 to spend on your initial 30 days of advertising on Facebook;
- A keen open mind willing to learn new things.
Shopify Masterclass: Proven Ecommerce Business For Newbies – Course Content
This comprehensive, easy-to-follow course covers all aspects of how to set up and run a successful profitable Shopify store, including:
- How to discover what products are selling online;
- How to source products online that are in demand without buying any stock;
- Step by step instructions how to setup your Shopify store in a day;
- Proven marketing tactics to attract customers to buy from your store;
- Detailed steps of how to optimize your campaigns to focus on the winning ads.
The course comprises 47 lectures organized into the following eight sections:
- Section 1: Welcome Overview
- Section 2: Research Masterclass Module
- Section 3: Sourcing Masterclass Module
- Section 4: Shopify Setup Masterclass Module
- Section 5: Facebook Foundation Masterclass
- Section 6: Facebook Setup Masterclass Module
- Section 7: Facebook Optimization Masterclass Module
- Section 8: Bonus Section
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Alvin Phang
- Lectures: 47
- Video: 5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.