From the moment Steve Jobs walked on stage and unveiled the iPad I’ve wanted to draw on one. It took a couple of years for the hardware and software to catch up but now the iPad a fantastic little art studio you can easily take anywhere.
Learn everything you need to know about Procreate with hands-on drawing lessons in the course “Drawing and Painting on the iPad with Procreate“. You’ll get a deep understanding of Procreate, learn to create Speedraw videos you can post online, create and import custom brushes, and get a basic understanding of how to compose and create a painting.
Drawing and Painting on the iPad with Procreate – Course Content
It’s best to learn through examples. and that is what you will be doing in this course:
- Going over the tools and using them to draw to reinforce how they work;
- The drawing sessions are simple and easy to follow, anyone can do them;
- Going through how simple comic strips are made step by stem from drawing panels to pencils to inks to colors and backgrounds;
- All the shortcuts and options associated with each and every tool.
- The final project will take all the skills you’ve learned and combine them into one final painting.
Why Procreate? The best drawing app for the iPad is Procreate. It rivals many desktop apps for power and features.
- You will need an iPad, preferably a newer one (iPad air, iPad Pro or a recent iPad Mini);
- You will need the Procreate application from the app store;
- Some basic familiarity with the iPad would be useful.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Brad Colbow – Freelance Designer and Illustrator
- Lectures: 36
- On-demand video: 5 hours
- Downloadable resources: 9
- This course includes:
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Click the link below for details of any offers on the price of this course