Do you ever hear people say “I have a lot of interest in my business and I am working hard, but I am not making any money”? The free online course “Online Business: Pricing for Success” will help you understand the key aspects of getting your prices and costs right while aligning pricing to your marketing strategies. This course is part of the Online Business Success program, which will enable you to launch, market and run your own successful online business.
This course is targeted at learners who have a small business or are considering setting up an online business and wish to understand the principles of costing and pricing, through a series of short case studies, practical exercises and the completion of templates.
Online Business: Pricing for Success Course Content
On this course, you will be guided by academics from the College of Business and the Business Enterprise Unit of RMIT University, plus you’ll hear from successful online entrepreneurs about how they positioned and priced their online business.
By the end of the course, you will be ready to:
- How to make practical pricing decisions;
- How to assess the expenses of a business;
- Methods for understanding and analyzing the numbers;
- How to read the numbers.
The course includes the following topics:
- Understanding pricing – a critical step to starting your own online business;
- The key drivers;
- How price will be a deciding factor in whether to set up a business in the first place and its long-term sustainability;
- Costing and financial concepts, financial documents and performance ratios;
- How these documents can help you.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educator: Brett Stavenuiter
- Published by: RMIT University
- Start Date: To be announced
- Duration: 4 weeks x 2 hours per week
- Certificates available
Visit the Course Page