Having a business presence on the Internet has become a necessity in today’s world. This free online Diploma course from Alison will guide you through the initial steps of setting up an online business, from choosing a web hosting account for your site through registering your domain name. The course will then explore some of the essential tools in building your site, including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and Adobe Dreamweaver. Also covered are affiliate and e-mail marketing, as well as the use of social media such as Facebook to help build your business. The Diploma in Web Business Development and Marketing is ideal for anyone who always wanted to set up a Web business but felt they lacked the skills, or for those with a desire to further their understanding of how online businesses work.
Diploma in Web Business Development and Marketing
- Create a website;
- Understand web design concepts such as domain name, hosting, nameservers and web editors;
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of images, text and the color aspects of a website;
- Publish your website;
- Understand HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, Dreamweaver;
- Index your website successfully;
- Identify different ways to make money from your website.
The program is organized into the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Building a Website;
- Module 2: What are Domain Names and Hosting Accounts;
- Module 3: How to Create Web pages;
- Module 4: Images, Links and Formatting Explained;
- Module 5: How to Publish Your Web page;
- Create a Business Website Assessment.
- To successfully complete a course you must score 80% or higher in each course assessments.
- Upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Advance Learning
- Duration: 10-15 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes