The free ALISON online “Diploma in Hospitality Management” takes you through the essential principles, concepts, and skills required in the hospitality sector. This course will be of great interest to professionals working in hotels, restaurants, or any other hospitality service operation. It will also be of great interest to any learner who would like to gain employment or a career in the hospitality sector.
Hospitality Management Diploma Contents
The course includes the following topics:
- Nature of hospitality, hospitality and tourism, different market segments and customer types;
- Hotel management, hotel departments, and their functions;
- Revenue and sales indicators;
- Restaurant operations planning, the organization of the kitchen, menu planning, restaurant design and layout;
- Food handling process, food safety and food contamination, personal hygiene for catering practitioners;
- Procedures that must be in place to ensure staff safety when working with different types of equipment or in the case of fire.
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments. A link to your Diploma certificate will then appear under the My Certificates heading of your My Account page.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Created by: Connexions
- Duration: 6-10 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Credit Value: 250 Pts
Visit the Course Page