Digital technologies are changing extraordinarily quickly. This free, four-week online course will introduce you to the new digital landscape. You will learn how to get the most out of technology for your business and how to strategically align business and IT models, to deliver value to your customers. Whether you’re a CEO or someone involved in designing IT and business architecture, this course is for you. No prior knowledge of management theory or hands-on technology skills are required to get started.
Digital Leadership Course Contents
The course will cover:
- Increasing returns on investment using new technologies;
- Designing effective strategies for business in the digital age;
- Increasing your sales and competitiveness in the digital age, using relevant e-competences and skills;
- Building creative and dynamic teams using new technologies;
- Capabilities required to further exploit digital technologies;
- How to align business and IT to improve competitiveness.
This free online course consists of a variety of videos, articles, case studies, discussions, quizzes and activities based on your own experiences. You will be encouraged to share examples of the role that new technologies play in your organisation and how they strengthen competitiveness, enabling you to benefit from other learners’ experience and to reflect on more effective approaches.
Digital Leadership is aimed at top and middle management in any type and size of organization, and in any industry.
Although no prior requirements are needed, the course is an ideal taster course if you’re thinking of pursuing an executive education, Master’s degree or MBA.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educators: Maks Belitski, Andrew Godley, Kecheng Liu, Vaughan Michell and Vicky Weizi Li;
- Delivered by: Henley Business School, University of Reading;
- Duration: 4 weeks for 3 hours per week;
- Starts February 8, 2016;
- Certificates available.