Have you ever looked back on the nineties, thinking you would have loved to be a part of the web revolution? Well, the blockchain is here and it promises to be even bigger than the web or even the mobile revolution. The blockchain is all the rage these days, and there is a lot of theoretical or anticipative talk around it. The Udemy course “Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development” will help you get your hands dirty with actual code in order to build your first decentralized application. This course is a complete introduction to decentralized application (Dapp) development on the Ethereum blockchain using the Solidity language and the Truffle build framework. This is the kind of skill that can get you an actual job as a blockchain developer, something that is in skyrocketing demand right now.
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development Course Content
The course covers the philosophy of the blockchain, both as a crypto-currency system and as a development platform. You will learn how blockchains work, what their main components are and how its ecosystem is structured. You will also be introduced to the main cryptographic tools and to the perfect development environment. The biggest part of the course is dedicated to guiding you through the iterative creation, development, testing, and deployment of the ChainList decentralized application.
The tools used in the course:
- Ethereum of course
- The Mist browser
- The Metamask Chrome extension
- The Solidity smart contract language
- The Truffle build and test framework
- Github Pages
- Atom (text editor)
- The Rinkeby test network
The Course comprises 72 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Commencez ici
- Why the Blockchain?
- What is a blockchain (and what it’s not)?
- Cryptography 101
- Installing the Development Environment
- My First Smart Contract: Greetings
- How do you design and develop a decentralized application?
- You should already have developed a couple of software applications, backend, frontend or both
- You need a Mac, Linux or Windows machine to develop the sample application
Summary of Course Main Features
- Sebastien Arbogast – Entrepreneur, software developer, speaker and trainer
- Said Eloudrhiri – Blockchain enthusiast * Co-founder of ChainSkills
- Lectures: 72
- On-demand video: 10 hours
- Articles: 9
- Supplemental Resources: 11
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.