Almost daily we hear about cyber attacks on large organizations, but we rarely hear much about similar attacks on small and medium enterprises. This doesn’t mean that they’re not happening.
In the course “Cyber Security for Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Threats and Preventing Attacks“, you’ll explore some of the common cyber threats facing small and medium enterprises, what a cyber attack means, and what practical tools and strategies you can put in place to prevent them.
Cyber Security for Small and Medium Enterprises Course Content
- A real cyber attack in action – the recent Panama Papers leak;
- The methods that hackers use;
- What the consequences of cyber attacks can be for small and medium enterprises;
- Some of the tools and preventative strategies that you can put in place to protect your organization.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Created by: Deakin University
- Educators: Nicholas Patterson, Lei Pan and John Yearwood
- Starts: 5 December 2016
- Duration: 2 weeks x 3 hours per week
- Certificates available
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.