Steve Blank is a serial entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in high technology companies and management. He is also a Consulting Professor at Stanford in the Graduate School of Engineering. In the free ALISON online course “Creating An Entrepreneur’s Checklist for Success” he goes through a checklist of questions and answers that will be helpful to any new business leader. He offers insights and case studies from industry and new technology companies.
This course will be of interest to business people, entrepreneurs and anyone who would like to hear key insights and knowledge gained by a very successful entrepreneur with years of experience in business start-ups and management.
Creating An Entrepreneur’s Checklist for Success Course Content
- Important areas for business start-ups including market opportunity, market regulations and distribution, competitors and complimentors, and technology breakthroughs;
- Why sometimes being the first and only company in a particular market can actually be a disadvantage;
- The difference between vertical markets and horizontal markets;
- Why market risk and technology risk both have the potential to cause a young business to suffer;
- How to balance family life with the demands of a start-up.
Summary of Main CourseFeatures
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Stanford
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.