Blender is a fantastic, free-to-use 3D production suite which enables you to make AAA-quality models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software. With Blender, you can create assets for video games, make unique 3D printed gifts, express yourself through 3D artwork, design your dream house, car, etc. You can learn how to do all this with the Udemy course “Learn 3D Modelling – The Complete Blender Creator Course“. The course is project-based, so you will applying your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources.
Learn 3D Modelling – The Complete Blender Creator Course Contents
From this course, you’ll learn to use Blender and understand it’s interface, understand the principles of modelling, create 3D models with simple colors, learn the basics of animation, explore and have fun with particle effects, create your own materials, UV map and unwrap your models, export your models to external packages, and more.
The course comprises 278 lectures organized into the following eleven sections:
- Section 1: Introduction and Setup
- Section 2: Your First 3D Model in Blender
- Section 3: Bowling Ball and Pins
- Section 4: Low-Poly Chess Board & Pieces
- Section 5: An Animated Lamp
- Section 6: Fluffy Bunny
- Section 7: Game Asset Pack
- Section 8: The Human Head
- Section 9: BONUS: Destruction
- Section 10: Bonus: VFX and CGI
- Section 11: That’s all for now…
What are the requirements?
- Mac or PC capable of Running Blender Version 2.77 or above
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructors: Ben Tristem and Michael Bridges
- Lectures: 278
- Length: 49.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.