Complete Your Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and First Aid Certification Course 100% Online with NHCPS’ Physician Created and Reviewed. All Course Material Adheres to the Latest American Heart Association (AHA) Standards and Guidelines
CPR, AED and First Aid Certification Course Content
The course comprises nine sections and includes the following topics:
Section 1: CPR, AED & First Aid Manual
Section 2: First Aid
- Basics, Assessing the Scene for Safety, Handwashing, Protective Gear, and Kit
Section 3: Medical Problems
- Breathing Problems, Allergic Reactions, Heart Attack, Fainting, Etc.
Section 4: Injuries and Trauma
- Controlling Bleeding, Tooth Injuries, Nosebleeds, Punctures, Eye Problems, Etc.
Section 5: Environmental Injury and Illness
- Insect Stings, Animal Bites, Temperature-Related Injuries, Toxin Exposure, Etc.
Section 6: CPR & AED for Adults
- Adult CPR, AED Use for Adults, Calling EMS/911, Putting it Together, Etc.
Section 7: CPR & AED for Children (Ages 1 to Puberty)
- Child CPR, AED Use for Children, Calling EMS/911, Putting it Together, Etc.
Section 8: CPR & AED for Infants (Under Age 1 year)
- Infant CPR, AED Use for Infants, Calling EMS/911, Putting it Together, Etc.
- Next Steps – CPR, AED & First Aid Certification Exam
Section 9: Request form for CME Credits
Summary of Main Features of Course
- Instructors: National Health Care Provider Solutions
- Lectures: 11
- Video: 2 Hours
- Skill level: Intermediate level