In the course “Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing pt1“, you’ll learn to draw the human form from any angle or pose, draw the muscles of the human form, pose the human form, draw male and female figures, and have the ability to create a figure from your mind. You will also understand the principles of anatomy from a stick figure to the skeleton to the muscles and variety of the human form.
Anatomy and Figure Drawing pt1 – Course Content
This is an introduction to anatomy and figure drawing. Drawing anatomy for some is an elusive unicorn that can seem impossible to catch. Books can be confusing and even cryptic. Not being able to create can be a crippling experience for an artist.
The skills you acquire here will enhance not only your own work but give you a solid base to in any other online course or book. There is no “Quick fix” or “shortcuts” to making great art. It requires work. It’s fun work and I’m going to show you a method that will make creating your own human figures for games and comics or a client’s work “pain free”.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Draw anatomy without relying on reference;
- Think like an artist and be a problem solver;
- Draw the muscles of the figure;
- Pose the figure;
- Create variety and develop your own style.
- No special software is required. Although I teach in software all you need is a pencil and paper.
- ‘There are no closed captions or subtitles for this course.
- The only thing “required” is something to draw with and you willingness to learn and work hard.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Rich Graysonn – Illustrator Designer
- Lectures: 222
- On-demand video: 38 hours
- Articles: 2
- Downloadable resources: 17
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Click the link below for a special price on this Anatomy and Figure Drawing course.