Only a small number of people know how to achieve massive, scalable growth through business development, and there’s practically no comprehensive training material on it. In fact, mentorship and training are only available through years of working alongside the best or high-end consultants that cost hundreds of dollars an hour. This disconnect is why so many companies are missing out on unlocking incredible growth.
Now you can learn how to unlock massive growth, and learn to pitch, business development strategy, cold emailing, and deal closing with this Udemy course “Business Development For Startups and Tech Companies”
Business Development For Startups and Tech Companies Course Content
This course covers the whole business development stack from providing frameworks to establish your strategy to rogue cold emailing and calling strategies you can use to get meetings with anyone. You’ll also learn how to pitch like a powerhouse and push deals through the finish line with clockwork consistency.
The course comprises 57 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Introduction and Developing An Offensive Mindset – Understand the function of business development and develop mindsets for success;
- Strategy – Performing Leverage Audits, Strategy Options, Choosing Your Strategy, First Deal Tactic Selection;
- Outreach – Isolating Key Stakeholders, Cold Emailing, Cold Calling, and Mastering Turning Rebuttals into Meetings;
- Powerhouse Pitching – First Meetings, Positioning, Pitch Deck Construction, Pitch Execution, Pre-sales Tactics (advanced);
- Winning In The Deal Funnel – Objections, Dialogue Continuity, Relationship Building, Getting Buy-In, Deal Terms, Negotiation, and Closing Tactics;
- Implementation and Inbound Opportunities – Implement and Expand Inked Deals; Strategies for Creating Inbound Opportunities.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Scott Britton
- Lectures: 57
- On-demand video: 9 hours
- Downloadable resources: 27
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion