The Alison course “Building a Responsive UI with Bootstrap” introduces you to templates, scaffolding and other features you can use within Visual Studio to help build your website. It includes:
- How to create a Modal Dialogs and Alerts.
- How to create inline help on your website.
- How LESS can help you with achieving semantic markup and tidying up your code.
- Package managers that help manage the use of LESS within Bootstrap.
This free course will be of great interest to website developers who would like to learn more about building a responsive UI using bootstrap functionality.
Building a Responsive User Interface with Bootstrap Course Content
- Learners will need to have completed the previous course Introduction to Responsive Design Using Bootstrap and have knowledge of HTML, CSS and developing websites.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Created by: Microsoft
- Duration: 3-4 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Level: Workplace – Job Role Training – Level 2
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.