Learn how to source products on Alibaba, create private label brands and build a successful e-commerce business with the course “Alibaba Import Business Blueprint: Build Your Import Empire“.
Alibaba is the biggest online global trade marketplace, and is a goldmine for making money importing products factory direct and reselling. This course will teach you how to safely and effectively import products from overseas using the Alibaba wholesale platform, from searching for manufacturers and selection to negotiations to Private Label and OEM packaging if needed, to finally freight and shipping. And along the way, you will get let in on the secret tips and tricks for maximizing success.
What are the requirements?
You will need to have a basic understanding of business.
Alibaba Import Business Blueprint Course Content
- Determining what makes a good product to import;
- How to verify, communicate and negotiate with suppliers;
- Creating your Private Label brand;
- Listing your product so that it sells fast;
- How to calculate duties and taxes;
- The methods of shipping and freight for importing.
The course comprises 48 lectures organized into the following seven sections:
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Getting Started With Alibaba
Section 3: Product Research
Section 4: Emailing Suppliers & Creating Private Label Products
Section 5: Building Your Brand
Section 6: Differentiating Yourself From The Competition
Section 7: Bonus Section & Templates
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Juan Galvan, Investor | Entrepreneur | Instructor | Mentor
- Lectures: 49
- Video: 2 Hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
And here’s an excellent tool – ASINspector – to help with researching products for your Amazon and e-commerce stores.
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.