Explore the most important concepts and techniques for site building in Drupal.
In this collection, we take on a practical, real-world example and walk through creating and managing content, working with users and installing and configuring modules.
- Introduction to Our Project and Reviewing Mockups
- How to Create and Edit Content
- How to Work With Menus, Modules and Webform
- How to Work With Content Types and Fields
- How to Work With Pathauto and Introduction to Views
- How to Add Fields to a View and Work With the Date Module
- How to Fix Broken Views and Work With Taxonomy
- How to use Term and Node Reference Fields
- How to Work With Blocks and Permissions
- Overview of Permissions and Text Formats
- Configuring Text Formats and Setting Up a Wysiwyg
- Working With Custom Blocks and Image Styles
- How to Work With CSS
- Troubleshooting Module Installation and Configuration
- Updating Modules and Manipulating CSS
- More CSS Updates and Troubleshooting Text Formats
- How to Evaluate Modules and Install IMCE
- How to configure IMCE and Wrap Up Our Project
Requirements: Absolutely none!
Instructor: Chris Shattuck
Price: $75 SD Video or from $23 / month