Angular 4: From Theory to Practice Course Content
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Build an Angular 2 application from scratch using TypeScript and the Angular command line interface;
- Write code using the paradigm of reactive programming with RxJS and Observables;
- Know how to Unit Test Angular 2 using Jasmine, Karma and the Angular Test Bed.
The course comprises 129 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- ES6 & TypeScript
- Angular Command Line Interface
- Built-In Directives
- Custom Directives
- Reactive Programming with RxJS
- Dependency Injection & Providers
- Unit Testing
- Advanced Topics
- Knowledge of HTML and some CSS is essential;
- You don’t need to know Angular 1, this course teaches you Angular 2 from scratch.
Summary of Main Course Content
- Instructors: Asim Hussain and Lilit Vahanyan
- Lectures: 129
- On-demand video: 15 hours
- Articles: 38
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Check out other Development Courses
Udemy also offers a host of courses within the rapidly expanding and in-demand field of development. You can take courses on everything from web design and building apps, to game development and programming languages.
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.