In November 2014, when Apple unleashed the WatchKit Software Tool for the Apple Watch, it opened up a vast, untapped sea of amazing new opportunities for people interested in developing apps for this lucrative new ecosystem.
“The Complete Apple Watch Developer Course” is designed to equip you with everything you need to take advantage of the mushrooming Apple Watch craze. Build real apps for the Apple Watch – no programming experience required. As well as an easy to follow, clearly explained set of videos and code samples, you’ll get the following extras:
- One year’s unlimited web hosting on Eco Web Hosting’s Advanced package (worth over $100);
- Over 1,000 exclusive visual assets, specifically designed for this course to make your apps look stunning (worth $500);
- A copy of the 5-star rated (on Amazon) book “How to Earn $10,000 Dollars While Learning To Code“.
What are the requirements?
- No programming knowledge required!
- A Mac or a PC running OSX;
- A paid Apple Developer Account is NOT required.
The Complete Apple Watch Developer Course Content
The course covers all aspects of the WatchKit SDK, including glances, notifications, app architecture, APIs, interface elements, and more advanced topics. You’ll begin by learning how to download Xcode and a few key programming basics. The course is project-based, and you’ll learn by doing (the best way) and apply skills immediately to make real apps. In just a few hours, you’ll be soaring through the course, moving quickly on to making real apps and games, including location-based apps, Bluetooth and chat apps.
The course comprises 145 lectures organized into the following ten sections:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Introducing Xcode – Your First Apple Watch App
- Section 3: Introducing Swift
- Section 4: Tables And Images
- Section 5: Sound and Live Content
- Section 6: iPhone Integration and Maps
- Section 7: Glances, Notifications & More
- Section 8: Snapchat/Whatsapp Clone
- Section 9: Creating A Website To Market Your App
- Section 10: Course ExtrasSummary of Main Course FeaturesInstructor: Rob Percival
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Rob Percival – Web Developer And Teacher
- Lectures: 145
- Video: 17.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Available for iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
(Click the link below for details any price reductions on this course