Do you want to learn how to use Excel in a real working environment? Are you about to graduate from university and start looking for your first job? Are you a young professional looking to establish yourself in your new position? Would you like to become your team’s go-to person when it comes to Financial Modeling in Excel?
If you answered yes to any of these, then the Udemy course “Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation” is for you! Join over 71,000 successful students taking this course!
Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation – Course Content
This course is suitable for graduates who aspire to become investment bankers as it includes a well-structured DCF model and goes through the theoretical concepts behind it. Moreover, it will encourage you to be more confident when coping with daily tasks and will give you the edge when the firm must decide whether to take you on for a full-time position.
It provides a comprehensive guide to Financial Modeling in Excel, enabling you to become an Excel expert, learn how to build sound Financial Models and stand out among your colleagues, gain an in-depth understanding of the mechanics of Company Valuation, build your files professionally, and be prepared from day one for a career in Investment Banking, Financial Advisory or Consulting.
The course has well-designed and easy-to-understand materials, detailed explanations with comprehensible case studies based on real situations, downloadable course materials, regular course updates, and includes professional chart examples that are 1:1 with those used by major banks and consulting firms.
The course comprises 275 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation – Welcome!
- Introduction to Excel
- Useful tips and tools for your work in Excel
- Keyboard shortcuts in Excel
- Excel’s key functions and functionalities made easy
- Update! SUMIFS – Exercise
- Financial functions in Excel
- Microsoft Excel’s Pivot Tables in Depth
- Case study – Building a complete P&L from scratch in Excel
- Introduction to Excel charts
- P&L Case Study continued – Let’s create some great-looking professional charts
- Case Study – Building an FMCG Model from Scratch
- Financial Modeling Fundamentals
- Introduction to Company Valuation
- Introduction to Mergers & Acquisitions
- Learn how to build a Discounted Cash Flow model in Excel
- Tesla valuation – Complete practical exercise
- Capital budgeting – The theory
- Capital Budgeting – A Complete Case Study
- Bonus lecture
- Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, or Microsoft Excel 2016
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: 365 Careers – Creating opportunities for Business & Finance students
- Lectures: 275
- On-demand video: 13 hours
- Articles: 10
- Downloadable resources: 600
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on the price of this course
Visit the Course Page