Mindfulness is a ‘fully-conscious’ state of living that enables us to relate to our experiences with higher accuracy and clarity. Mindfulness involves being acutely aware of our thoughts, emotions, and why we do what we do. It means being aware in the moment and paying close attention to what is happening in the ‘here and now’, instead of focusing on our past memories or future predictions. Mindfulness is appreciated for its powerful techniques in enabling personal change. It achieves this by drawing on Philosophical, Theological, Psychological and universal life principles.
The Udemy course “Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level I, II, III & Master)” enables you to become an Achology Certified Mindfulness Practitioner and learn everything you need to know about Practicing Mindfulness. This course takes a practical approach towards teaching you to become more aware of yourself and other people in the midst of modern 21st-century life.
Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level I, II, III & Master) – Course Content
This Mindfulness Practitioner course enables anyone, anywhere, to develop, practise and teach pragmatic mindfulness in a personal, social or professional capacity, so long as the principles are applied with discipline.
Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level I, II, III & Master) is practically structured around three different domains of learning; direct teaching, theoretical frameworks, and guided self-reflection. Each of these domains supports each other working in unison to provide you with an efficient online learning experience.
Throughout this comprehensive training, you will gain a grounded understanding of the psychology that underpins mindfulness; it’s philosophical foundations, the history of mindfulness alongside a broad range of today’s most relevant approaches, styles, and techniques.
The course comprises 159 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Introducing Your Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level I, II, III & Master)
- The Core Concepts & Main Ideas of Mindfulness
- The 1st Dimension of Mindfulness: Relating to Self
- The 2nd Dimension of Mindfulness: Relating to Others
- Mindfulness Coaching Resources Section (Tools & Exercises)
- The 3rd Dimension of Mindfulness: Relating to the Past
- The Practical Application Section
- Character, Values, and Establishing Inner Peace
- The Student Questions & Answers Section
- Closing Section & Recommended Reading List
Summary of Course Main Features
- Kain Ramsay – International Bestselling Instructor & Founder of Achology
- Achology Ltd – The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Lectures: 159
- On-demand video: 25.5 hours
- Articles: 35
- Downloadable resources: 199
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $199.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course)