Right now, there are over 3,000+ job listings worldwide that are looking for Product Managers, that pay on average $100,000 / year. The demand for Product Management is increasing at an insane rate. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this role is to their success.
But how exactly do you get into the field? There aren’t any degrees in Product Management & there are no certifications. Most Product Managers get into the field through luck or connections.
In the Udemy course “Become a Product Manager – Learn the Skills & Get the Job“, you’ll learn the skills that make up the entire Product Management job and process: from ideation to market research, to UX wireframing to prototyping, technology, metrics, and finally to building the product with user stories, project management, scoping, and leadership. We even have interviews with real-life PMs, Q&A sessions with students, and a comprehensive guide to preparing and interviewing for a Product Management job.
Become a Product Manager Course Content
This course will get you up to date on ALL the skills you need to learn Product Management AND have the best chance of getting the job you want. There’s no more ambiguity to it. We’ll show you what you need to know and what you have to do – all taught from a Product Management insider.
Students aren’t required to know anything beforehand – we’ll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into an advanced product manager, and finally how to maximize your chances to get a job as a Product Manager.
The Course comprises 144 lectures organized into the following sections
- Before Starting the Course
- Introduction to Product Development
- Ideas and User Needs
- Competitive and Market Analysis
- Customer Development
- Designing and Running Experiments
- Conceptualizing the Solution
- Metrics for Product Managers – Defining Success and Measuring Results
- Building the Product – Project Management for PMs
- Working with People and Stakeholders
- Technology for Product Managers
- What You Should Do to Prepare Yourself for the Job
- How to Look for a Job in Product Management
- How to Get the Job in Product Management
- After You’ve Got the Job
- Extended Interviews with Current Product Managers
- Bonus Section
Summary of Course Main Features
- Cole Mercer – Sr. Product Manager @ SoundCloud | Ex-Bonobos, Gen. Assembly
- Evan Kimbrell – Founder of Sprintkick | Ex-VC | Ex-startup founder
- Lectures: 144
- On-demand video: 13 hours
- Articles: 25
- Downloadable resources: 121
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion