Laughter has many psychological, emotional, and physical healing benefits, including lowering blood pressure, releasing stress, boosting the immune system, toning core muscles, natural painkiller, stimulates creativity, productivity, and motivation, exercising your heart and lungs, and elevating mood, dissolves distressing emotions such as anxiousness, anger, or sadness.
Become a Certified Laughter Facilitator and lead group sessions that combine laughter exercises and yogic breathing with the Udemy course “Laughter Facilitator Certification“. Laughter programs are a great addition to your coaching, speaking or yoga/wellness practice!
What is a Laughter Session? Laughter sessions challenge you to laugh, intentionally, for 30 minutes. Facilitators lead a group through exercises that bring out a child-like playfulness while breathing, clapping, moving, and, of course, laughing. The structured laughter quickly leads to genuine, and often contagious, laughter. The laughter sessions begin with a brief discussion about the psychology of happiness and the benefits of laughter, followed by breathing exercises, laughter games, and relaxation techniques. Participants leave feeling energized!
What are the requirements?
- An open mind to learning a new tool
- Willingness to facilitate group workshops
- Willingness to let your inner child out publicly
Laughter Facilitator Certification Course Content
This course will enable you to:
- Lead laughter sessions involving laughter exercises and yogic breathing;
- Teach about the psychology of happiness and how laughter benefits the health of mind and body;
- Design workshops or programs based on this program or add to your additional programs;
- Facilitate laughter programs for diverse groups, including individuals interested in wellness, as well as seniors, children, corporate, etc;
- Conduct 1-on-1 sessions to help clients release resistance, decrease stress and increase joy and wellbeing.
The course comprises 30 lectures organized into the following seven sections:
- Section 1: Welcome
- Section 2: Introducing Your Laugher Session
- Section 3: Laughter and Breathing Exercises
- Section 4: Closing Your Laughter Session
- Section 5: Tips for Facilitating Laughter Sessions
- Section 6: Implementing Laughter Sessions in Your Practice
- Section 7: Conclusion and Next Steps
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructed by: Joeel and Natalie Rivera
- Lectures: 30
- Video: 2.5 hours
- Articles: 2
- Supplemental Resources: 11
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses