Amazon Web Services – (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must-have certificate for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to make you intimately familiar with the AWS platform from a developer perspective and to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate (CDA) 2018 Exam.
Please note, this is not a course to teach you how to code, this course is specifically designed for helping you to pass the AWS Certified Developer exam. All required code to do the exercises in this course is provided when you join the course. But you will become confident in creating basic Python and PHP code to manipulate AWS environments.
AWS Certified Developer Associate Course Content
The course comprises the following sections containing 100 lectures:
- AWS – 10,000 Feet Overview
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- EC2 & Getting Setup
- Databases Overview & Concepts
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
- Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Shared Responsibility
- Route53 & DNS
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- The Exam
- What’s next?
AWS are constantly evolving their platform, in 2014 there have been over 500 new product releases. The course is continuously updated with new content when AWS developments are released, so always check the course webpage for the latest content.
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course);
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop;
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Php, Python, Ruby etc) is advantageous but not strictly required.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Ryan Kroonenburg – Solutions Architect
- Faye Ellis – Instructor at A Cloud Guru
- Lectures: 100 (Most lectures are 5 – 15 minutes long)
- Video: 8 Hours
- On-demand video: 17 hours
- Supplemental Resources: 10
- Skill level: All levels
- Designed to help pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate 2018 Exam;
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion