Improve your career options by learning Android app Development. Master Android Studio and build your first app today.
The Udemy course “Android Java Masterclass – Become an App Developer” is designed to help you get the skills you need so you can be at the forefront of Android app development.
Android Java Masterclass – Become an App Developer: Course Content
In this course, you will develop apps for the very latest version of Android 7 Nougat that also work on older Android devices running older versions of the Android operating system. The course comprises 319 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Downloading and Setup
- Hello World Android app
- The Button Counter app
- Java Tutorials
- Calculator App
- Top 10 Downloaded App
- YouTube App
- Flickr App
- Databases and the Friends App
- The Fragment Lifecycle
- Multiple Tables
- Bonus Material
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your ENTHUSIASM to learn the world’s #1 app development framework, and then to showcase it on your RESUME!
- Everything else needed to write apps for Android 7 Nougat is already included in the course.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Tim Buchalka – Java, Android & Python Expert Developer
- Jean-Paul Roberts – Computer programmer, analyst and teacher
- Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy – Professional Programmers and Teachers
- Lectures: 322
- On-demand video: 60 hours
- Articles: 10
- Downloadable Resources: 7
- Full lifetime access
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Skill level: All levels