Goal setting Intensive: The Personal Transformation course
The course is all about the simplest yet ever-eluding topic “How to make your goals stick, firmly?” Simple, practical and also NLP-based techniques are used in this course.
The course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete, if done continuously. It is all about practising. After knowing some of the techniques in the coming chapters, put them into use right away. The more you practise, the more your interest and commitment to Goal-setting grows.
The whole course is designed in an easy mobile-phone readable style. You can see bolder texts in every frame and are easy on your eyes.
In every lecture, you get PDF ebook with the lecture’s content (which is again in an easy mobile-phone readable format).
Section 1: Goals – the idea
- Nature of Goal setting
- Do you really want to see results?
- Why do we need Goals in life?
- Genghis & Writing
- Goal setting stats
- Choosing it right
- Goals – the idea
- Prelude to action
Section 2: Action starts here
- Convincing yourself
- Autosuggestion or Self-talk
- Making your Goals stick – Goals Template, Worksheet & eBook
- Unleash the power of the Written word!
- Goal Programming – the crux of this course
- Habit formation & Dopamine for your Goal pursuit
- That feeling of Achieving
- Action starts here
- Goal setting Intensive – Full eBook
Main Course Features
- Video: 2 hours
- Lectures: 23
- Worksheets that accompany each major lecture,
- Goals template for you to write your own goals,
- Complete eBook.
Instructor: Naveen Raju
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.