“If you think that the internet has changed your life, think again. The IoT is about to change it all over again!”
– Brendan O’Brien, Chief Architect & Co-Founder, Aria Systems
The concept of Internet of Things is getting more compelling as companies dive into the IoT pond. In the free Alison course “Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT)“, you’ll learn about the technology behind the Internet of Things. You will also learn about how IoT is evolving in a way that will change the way companies manage their workload.
Introduction to the Internet of Things Course Content
In this course, you will learn all about the Internet of Things, how the term IoT came to be and how the IoT is evolving in a way that will change the way companies manage their workload. This course will be delivered to you through the use of videos to cater to different learning needs and allow a clear presentation of what IoT is.
- The history of IoT;
- How the internet and networks have advanced;
- How IoT can be used in different industries;
- How companies can plan for the future of technologies;
- How IoT is important to small businesses;
- How IoT can apply to you in the future;
- How business are changing the way they’re doing business;
- Why SMB should use IoT.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Video: Yes
- Audio: Yes
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes