Use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Program to Make Sales on Multiple Marketplaces Online (i.e. eBay, Amazon, Sears & More)
Enrol in the course Amazon FBA – Discover How to Earn $1,000s Per Month in 2016! and learn how to carve out a “niche” to create a full-time online business. Learn how to source product inventory from wholesalers to sell on multiple marketplaces using Amazon FBA, how to incorporate your business, manage your customers via phone and email, and much more.
What are the requirements?
Basic email and web browsing ability, and also MS Excel is highly encouraged.
Amazon FBA Course Content
This course takes you from square one to a full-time online business selling across multiple marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Sears, Rakuten/Buy.com, NewEggMall, Houzz, Overstock, Shop.com, and more). The course has over 97 lectures organized into fifteen sections as follows:
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Sourcing Your Inventory: Where to Find the Products You Will be Selling
Section 3: Establishing Your Business Entity
Section 4: All About Amazon — Your First Place to Begin Selling!
Section 5: All About Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
Section 6: Setting up Inventory Files
Section 7: All About Sears — The Next Place to Begin Selling!
Section 8: How to Sell on Ebay — For Advanced Sellers
Section 9: Other Online Marketplaces – Buy.com/Rakuten, Overstock, NewEggMall, BestBuy..etc
Section 10: Selling on Your Own Website
Section 11: Using Social Media to Your Advantage
Section 12: What Else Can I Do To Make Sales?
Section 13: Managing Your E-Commerce Business
Section 14: Conclusion — What is Left?
Section 15: Webinars / Google Hangout Sessions
Extras that you get with this course
- A Personal Wholesale and Dropshipper Supplier List of over 1,700 Suppliers (vetted by the Instructor over the past 15 years).
- Microsoft Excel Files: These are included throughout the course as supplements to the lectures to help you run your business more efficiently and successfully.
- Weekly GoToMeeting Sessions or Webinars with the Instructor, who will be covering new topics each week.
- Access to the Instructor’s Private Facebook Group – access this and learn from other top sellers who are all part of the same community, learning and selling together to make their lives better and sales increase!
- Personal Tutoring: The Instructor will give you 30 minutes FREE of personal one-on-one tutoring via Skype, Google Video Chat, email or on the phone to help you get your business started and work with you on a game plan so you can get off the ground running.
Summary of Main Course Features
Instructor: Anthony Monfet
Video: 17.5 Hours
Skill Level: All Levels
And here are a couple of excellent tools to help with researching products for your Amazon and e-commerce stores: AMZ Tracker and ASINspector